Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > "The reports of their death are highly..."

"The reports of their death are highly..."

RichA

If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
a profit. Like 65%.

PeterN

On 10/3/2011 5:16 PM, RichA wrote:
> If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
> a profit. Like 65%.

And are you suggesting we should follow your market advice?

--
Peter

tony cooper

On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 19:20:26 -0400, PeterN
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 10/3/2011 5:16 PM, RichA wrote:
>> If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
>> a profit. Like 65%.

>And are you suggesting we should follow your market advice?

That's like the photo critiques that say "You should have shot this
(insert something completely different than what was done here)"

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Mike

On 03/10/2011 5:16 PM, RichA wrote:
> If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
> a profit. Like 65%.

Didn't Kodak pioneer plastic cameras???

Mike

Wolfgang Weisselberg

PeterN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 10/3/2011 5:16 PM, RichA wrote:
>> If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
>> a profit. Like 65%.

> And are you suggesting we should follow your market advice?

Of course. You just need a time travelling machine to go back
(just to Friday in this case) to follow Rich's advice.

Of course, even with hindsight his advice is only good by
blind chance.

-Wolfgang

John A.

On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 23:15:18 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>PeterN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On 10/3/2011 5:16 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
>>> a profit. Like 65%.

>> And are you suggesting we should follow your market advice?

>Of course. You just need a time travelling machine to go back
>(just to Friday in this case) to follow Rich's advice.
>
>Of course, even with hindsight his advice is only good by
>blind chance.

It read more like an observation than advice, to me.

Robert Coe

wrote:
: On 10/3/2011 5:16 PM, RichA wrote:
: > If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
: > a profit. Like 65%.
:
: And are you suggesting we should follow your market advice?

Give the credit where it's due. It was Charles Hardwidge, not Rich, who
suggested buying Kodak on the bankruptcy rumor.

Bob

Ray Fischer

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>If you bought Kodak stock Friday and sold it today, you pocketed quite
>a profit. Like 65%.

If you went to Las Vegas and put all of your money on 00 at the
roulette table you could get 35 to 1 on your money.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) | The new GOP ideal