Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Video to Ipod Audio playback

Video to Ipod Audio playback

- Bobb -

I record TV shows on my DVR and can create a DVD with them, but what's an
easy way to get the AUDIO onto an IPod Nano ?
Sometimes if it's an interview, or Late night, it's really only the audio I
care about and would like to get it onto the Nano so I can listen to it
while in the car/ going for a walk rather than spending the time "listening
to the DVR" at the house.
So I only need to HEAR it on IPod ( not waste a lot of time converting
video). Then I'll delete it.
Do I need to make the DVD to get it onto my PC ?
Anyone already " been here/ done that" ? Easiest way to get the audio onto
Nano