Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > HELP ME! Xcode error: Expected Identifier or '('

HELP ME! Xcode error: Expected Identifier or '('

Xcodeprogrammer Xcodeprogrammer is offline
Junior Member

Hi guys, today I start a new project in Xcode and when I writing this code...

NSString *WebLink = @"http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=284417350&mt=8"; {

[[[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:[NSURL URLWithString:iTunesLink]];

[UIWebViewDelegate webView:shouldStartLoadWithRequest:navigationType:]

}

...the Xcode warned me of this error: Expected identifier or '('

ANYONE KNOWS THE SOLUTION?! Thanks!