Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Tt eSPORTS Meka G Unit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Tt eSPORTS Meka G Unit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Hardware Heaven have recently reviewed the Tt eSPORTS Meka G Unit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard:

Quote:
"The Meka G1 isn't the only mechanical gaming keyboard that Tt's eSports brand offer, they also have the standard Meka and Meka G Unit. It is the latter we have on our test bench today, a model which sits at the top of the Meka range. Let's find out if the enhanced specifications allow the board to impress."
Read the full review here.