Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Any way to sync iPhone photos to iPad directly?

Any way to sync iPhone photos to iPad directly?

10-04-2011
Hi,there
I know there's many ways to transfer multiple pictures from an iPhone to an iPad,but i want to transfer them using only the iPhone and iPad, without a PC or Mac. I was wondering if there was an app that would allow me to do this on the go.
Hope you nice guys can help me,ths!

10-08-2011
Do you have a me.com account? from the camera roll you can send a photo to me.com. You can also email the pictures and if you wait a few weeks, iCloud is potential going to change everything in this space for you.

10-10-2012
What's wrong with syncing your photos to iPad / iPhone using iTunes? Put the same pictures on all your iDevices, then use photostream going forward. Every time pictures disappear because of the 30-day time limit, sync again with your computer through iTunes to get them back.