Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Tt eSPORTS Shock Gaming Headset

Tt eSPORTS Shock Gaming Headset

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Techware Labs have reviewed the Tt eSPORTS Shock Gaming Headset:

Quote:
"Tt eSPORTS, a division of Thermaltake, make gamer targeted hardware. Today we look at their Shock Gaming Headset and see if it can pass our labs test."
Read the full review here