Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Convert PDF to Epub for mac,What can I do?

Convert PDF to Epub for mac,What can I do?

Ivymin Ivymin is offline
Junior Member

Hello,here.
I have bought a computer in the second-hand market,it is a really good computer.But here is a problem I can't handle.
It is running the MAC system,but I am not familiar with mac.So when I want to convert novels download from Internet with PDF format to Epub,I don't know how to do it.
Any help?

markhoward markhoward is offline
Junior Member

Calibre is one of the most popular converters out there, but there are many more if you google "PDF to ePub Mac". Be sure to check if you need to. May eReaders these days support PDF as well as ePub.
What's more, you may try this tutorial about how to convert PDF to ePub on Mac. Results depend entirely on the PDFs that you want to convert.
Glad that you got it working.

Last edited by markhoward; 10-06-2011 at 02:34 PM..

zaibi1230 zaibi1230 is offline
Junior Member

EPUB Builder is a popular pdf to epub conversion software, specially designed for ebook reader and publisher. It can not only convert pdf to epub, it also can convert Microsoft Word .doc, .txt, .chm, even image to epub. This epub converter allows users to customize eBook cover, info, layout, tables of contents to build their own ebooks.
Web Application

How to convert PDF to Word/Html/Text/ePub/Image/PPT/Excel erer002 Software 0 04-05-2011 11:31 AM
XHTML/eBooks/ePub R. Andersen HTML 0 08-24-2010 10:16 PM
epub to pdf convertor? Franco Proctor Computer Support 6 04-17-2010 05:46 PM

Advertisments