Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > How to make and use a pinhole camera?

How to make and use a pinhole camera?

Sharmaine Sharmaine is offline
Junior Member

I read the wikipedia article on pinhole cameras and it sounds extremely interesting. I've never made one, and I've never developed photos or anything before. Do you know a good website that has really good info about pinhole cameras? Do you need to buy special stuff? Film or something?

petellgra petellgra is offline
Junior Member

Here's an address:
http://www.kodak.com/ek/US/en/Pinhole_Camera.htm
Actually I find the more I understand light refraction the less I take digital art for granted. I hope you keep exploring.
Petellgra

Last edited by petellgra; 10-28-2011 at 05:18 AM..