Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Regarding survey on automated software testing

Regarding survey on automated software testing

dude

Hi,
I am student from Blekinge University of
technology, Sweden. As a part of my thesis, I am doing a survey on
automated software testing. This survey aims to study benefits and
challenges of automated software testing. By completing this survey,
you are helping to develop knowledge that can be used by the
researchers and practitioners in the field of automated software
testing. I also recommend inviting your colleagues to participate in
the survey. The questionnaire has 24 questions in total and takes
about 10 to 15 minutes of your time. I will be thankful to you if you
can spend some time for answering the survey questionnaire. This is
the survey link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZYV66X6.