Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > I have tabs in ff enabled. Why won't it let me have more than

I have tabs in ff enabled. Why won't it let me have more than

R. audit2

I have tabs in ff enabled. Why won't it let me have more than 4 tabs?

Unbelievable!!

THANKS
Robin

Ralph Fox

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 17:02:48 -0700 (PDT), in message <(E-Mail Removed)>
R. audit2 wrote:

> I have tabs in ff enabled. Why won't it let me have more than 4 tabs?
>
> Unbelievable!!

My Firefox will let me have a lot more than 4 tabs.

Here is a screenshot showing 7 tabs:
http://i53.tinypic.com/55s010.png

When I resize my Firefox window down to 512 pixels wide, there is only
enough space to show 4 of the tabs. There are also '<' and '>' icons
at each end of the tab bar, to scroll through all the other tabs.

--
Kind regards
Ralph