Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Windows could not find a certificate message to connect to ABCD network

Windows could not find a certificate message to connect to ABCD network

ipp_flaurent@yahoo.ca

Hello,

Windows couldn't find a certificate to connect to ABCD network
(something like that because my Windows is in French : "Windows n'a pas
pu trouver un certificat pour vous connecter au réseau ABCD")

I have this message poping from my systray while I'm connected to a
wireless DLink router. If connected wired, I don't have this kind of
problem.

Could someone explain me if there is a security problem with my
installation and how to solve this problem.

Thank you!

FL

C macro to declare unsigned long from "ABCD" Andre C Programming 16 03-23-2012 08:29 AM
id="abcd" in XML John Perl Misc 5 12-21-2006 06:13 PM
int i ='abcd'; shaanxxx C Programming 3 08-27-2006 07:34 AM
Could not connect to mail server System.Web Could not access 'CDO.Message' object. ????? Adam Knight ASP .Net 1 12-05-2005 05:38 AM
Windows could not find a certificate message to connect to ABCD network ipp_flaurent@yahoo.ca Wireless Networking 1 09-26-2005 06:22 AM

Advertisments