Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Windows 7 Volume Corruption 22 september 2011

Windows 7 Volume Corruption 22 september 2011

Skybuck Flying

I am starting to believe you a little bit.

But I am unwilling to give up.

There must be a way to save Windows 7 from becoming obsolete.

There must be a way to add a boot manager to the existing harddisks.

So far I have not yet found a Microsoft solution.

So this might perhaps require external/third party software.

Only the retarded minds at Microsoft could have imagined that it would be a
good idea to seperate boot program from windows installation drive.

Their retardness knows no boundaries.

The first thing I am now going to do is to find a Linux Distribution which
can boot and run from CD/DVD with internet support for my/ASROCK motherboard
chips.

Bye,
Skybuck.

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 20:10:15 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This is now a very very very serious issue and therefore I am going to
>escalate it into seperate threads.

Don't you mean ABUSE THE GROUPS YOU INVADE FURTHER with your utter
stupidity?

Look, ASSWIPE, you are the only idiot answering your own posts.

You want to cry, dipshit? Go dry somewhere else.

And yes, YOU broke your box, not Microsoft, you ****ing retard.
Proven in your very first pathetic post, where you stated that you did
not know if you turned your machine off DURING an HD write operation.

Sorry, dumb****, but that ****up is YOURS, not the operating system.

So put the gun to your skull and blow your head off, because you might
actually succeed in doing that task correctly.

Skybuck Flying

Maybe I don't need a linux cd after all to be able to browse the net.

This seems interesting:

Maybe I give it a try:

http://www.ubcd4win.org/index.htm

^ It's something ment for system restore and stuff... it has many browsers,
virus scanners, spyware scanners, tools and it's based on windows xp.

But not yet sure if it's just an iso ready for burning or if windows xp cd
must be used to build a new iso... I think the last but not sure...

I am not sure if using windows xp on a cd is a good idea... since windows xp
very vunerable to viruses and stuff !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

Then again it seems kinda old... and windows xp is ooolldd... and it doesn't
even mention if it should be 32 bit or 64 bit... I guess it's 32 bit... too
much work to start building it now... hmm...

And my motherboard is pretty new... probably 2009 or 2010... so it probably
needs something brand new

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

I'll probably like this much betteR:

A brand new version of knoppix it seems to be maintained:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knoppix

It don't hurt to burn a DVD I got plenty of those... if it aint working then
it aint hurting

Bye,
Bye,
Skybuck =D

Skybuck Flying

Now I burned knoppix with Windows 7's burning tool.. and right before I
clicked the X I noticed text in it's gui.

I think the burn failed... but now I can't be sure cause windows 7 didn't
store a log file of the burning or verification.

I also just used daemon tools and while typing a pop-up came and I typed it
away somehow so now I can go restart again !

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fed up with windows and it's shitty
software.

And the worst is: I had a nice installation on windows xp... nero... but now
that don't work anymore...

So fed up with this bullshit.

Windows is a HUGE WASTE OF TIME.

Only thing which saved it's faith is memory occuption... so I had to
reinstall anyway... otherwise me fed up with if for real.

Bye,
Skybuck.

JW

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 05:04:32 -0700 StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in Message id:
<(E-Mail Removed)>:

> So put the gun to your skull and blow your head off, because you might
>actually succeed in doing that task correctly.

AlwaysWrong again.

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:01:11 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fed up with windows and it's shitty
>software.

What this translates to is that you are really inept at operating a PC
in any other capacity than that of a petty little adolescent web browser
bitch. And even that is a stretch.

Stop blaming MS for YOUR **** ups.

Glenn Gundlach

On Sep 23, 7:01*am, "Skybuck Flying" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Now I burned knoppix with Windows 7's burning tool.. and right before I
> clicked the X I noticed text in it's gui.
>
> I think the burn failed... but now I can't be sure cause windows 7 didn't
> store a log file of the burning or verification.
>
> I also just used daemon tools and while typing a pop-up came and I typed it
> away somehow so now I can go restart again !
>
> I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fed up with windows and it's shitty
> software.
>
> And the worst is: I had a nice installation on windows xp... nero... but now
> that don't work anymore...
>
> So fed up with this bullshit.
>
> Windows is a HUGE WASTE OF TIME.
>
> Only thing which saved it's faith is memory occuption... so I had to
> reinstall anyway... otherwise me fed up with if for real.
>
> Bye,
> * Skybuck.

Your machine is getting old enough to have bad capacitors on the MOBO
causing hardware errors. In that case NO OS would function . Do you
have the inverse Midas touch in general or just with your PCs?

Skybuck Flying

Somebody else noticed this big problem:

http://superuser.com/questions/13673...ws-7-partition

^ This is my best hope of solution this situation which means:

"Making the windows 7 partition bootable"

and

"Moving the windows 7 boot loader to the windows 7 partition".

Reading thread now...

Bye,
Skybuck.