Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco AP Radius and basic rates

Cisco AP Radius and basic rates

Hangas Hangas is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I have a setup with Cisco 1140 (802.11n) with radius auth using freeradius. Auth is working OK, no problems here. But....
Before, when I only had WPA2-PSK, all 802.11n clients could connect at speeds up to MCS Index 15. Now with WPA-Enterprise with 802.11x auth, only basic rates are used.

There were no changes on speed rates.
To rule AP config out, I created another SSID on the same DotRadio with WPA-PSK and MCS speeds are used (up to 150mbps)

Could some radius parameter be limiting the clients to basic rates up to 54mbps only?
Any one with similar issues?