Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > IPSec and QOS at one logical interface

IPSec and QOS at one logical interface

kamal1352 kamal1352 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I need some helps about config IPSec and QOS together.

Can I set IPSec (Site to Site VPN) and Qos on a interface, for example I set IPSec Static with pre share key between two 2811 cisco routers on a Tunnel 0

and also setup QOS with four queues on that interface (Tunnel 0)

And Also if it is possible How ?

Cheerse,

Kamal

[QOS] minimal hardware and IOS requirement for QOS dominix Cisco 2 02-06-2007 10:19 AM
QoS and IPSEC Fwed Cisco 14 02-17-2006 12:34 PM
Hierarchical QoS with and without IPSec ovt@redcenter.ru Cisco 0 01-18-2006 09:43 AM
QOS for VOIP using 768k of FR / Auto QOS Andrew Albert Cisco 7 02-09-2005 07:42 PM
Termination of an IPSec VPN tunnel and a GRE Tunnel on one physical interface. John Ireland Cisco 1 11-11-2003 04:47 PM

Advertisments