Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How to open Thunderbird messages in separate windows?

How to open Thunderbird messages in separate windows?

Cameo

Is there a way to set the mail client to open messages in separate windows
when clicking on a list item? The View menu doesn't seem to provide that
option.

Cameo

On 9/17/2011 4:09 PM, Cameo wrote:
> Is there a way to set the mail client to open messages in separate
> windows when clicking on a list item? The View menu doesn't seem to
> provide that option.

Oh, never mind. I just found it under Options/Advanced/Reading & Display.