Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Bigfoot Networks Killer 1102 Wireless-N Network Card Comparison

Bigfoot Networks Killer 1102 Wireless-N Network Card Comparison

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Think Computers have posted a review comparing the Killer Wireless-N 1102 adapter with the Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN adapter:

Quote:
“When Bigfoot Networks‘ VP of Marketing John Drewry unveiled its partnership with several motherboard manufacturers at CES 2011, he hinted at the possibility of a wireless version of the Killer NIC. In March, BFN announced the Killer Wireless-N series. We’ve finally gotten our hands on a pair of otherwise identical laptops — one with the Killer Wireless-N 1102 adapter and one with an Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN adapter. We send a big thank you to BFN for arranging this comparison review."
Read the full review here