Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Raios de Sul - Photos of southern Portugal

Raios de Sul - Photos of southern Portugal

al-Farrob

I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
presentation. No more Flash, for example

I invite you all to visit http://www.al-farrob.com

MG

"al-Farrob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
> presentation. No more Flash, for example
>
> I invite you all to visit http://www.al-farrob.com

I can't find your photos!

How about some thumbnails; and putting the thumbnails into logical groups.

--
MG

al-Farrob

On Sep 10, 5:40*pm, "MG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "al-Farrob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> >I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
> > presentation. No more Flash, for example

> > I invite you all to visithttp://www.al-farrob.com

> I can't find your photos!
>
> How about some thumbnails; and putting the thumbnails into logical groups..
>
> --
> MG

Don't you see a photo and two arrows, one on the left and another on
the right to navigate to anothet photo?
That's it

The first photo you'll encounter as you enter chages very frequently.

Thanks

PeterN

On 9/10/2011 11:20 AM, al-Farrob wrote:
> I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
> presentation. No more Flash, for example
>
> I invite you all to visit http://www.al-farrob.com

I really enjoy your landscapes. You have a knack for displaying a nice
sense of scale.

To pick a nit, the images loaded slowly. That may be a server issue.

Thanks for sharing.

--
Peter

al-Farrob

On Sep 10, 8:57*pm, PeterN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 9/10/2011 11:20 AM, al-Farrob wrote:
>
> > I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
> > presentation. No more Flash, for example

> > I invite you all to visithttp://www.al-farrob.com

> I really enjoy your landscapes. You have a knack for displaying a nice
> sense of scale.
>
> To pick a nit, the images loaded slowly. That may be a server issue.
>
> Thanks for sharing.
>
> --
> Peter

The site is lodged in Canada. It has been there for about eight years.
Sometimes its gets a bit slow here in Portugal, too. But normally it
is not. And the photos are always lower than 250 kb.

Thank you

Irwell

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 08:20:38 -0700 (PDT), al-Farrob wrote:

> I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
> presentation. No more Flash, for example
>
> I invite you all to visit http://www.al-farrob.com

Made the visit, very enjoyable, thanks for the show.

al-Farrob

On Sep 10, 10:42*pm, Irwell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 08:20:38 -0700 (PDT), al-Farrob wrote:
> > I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
> > presentation. No more Flash, for example

> > I invite you all to visithttp://www.al-farrob.com

> Made the visit, very enjoyable, thanks for the show.

Thank you very much

Tim Conway

"al-Farrob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
> presentation. No more Flash, for example
>
> I invite you all to visit http://www.al-farrob.com

Nice photos. I especially like the couple on the cliff with the goat
looking down on them. cool.

al-Farrob

On Sep 11, 4:55*pm, "Tim Conway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "al-Farrob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> >I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
> > presentation. No more Flash, for example

> > I invite you all to visithttp://www.al-farrob.com

> Nice photos. *I especially like the couple on the cliff with the goat
> looking down on them. *cool.

The "Chaperon" you mean

Thank you very much