Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > [OT] how to post to Qt's mailing list through the NNTP interface?

[OT] how to post to Qt's mailing list through the NNTP interface?

Rui Maciel

I've tried posting to Qt's mailing list through Nokia's usenet server
(nntp.qt.nokia.com) as described in:

http://lists.trolltech.com/

Yet, when I try to post a message to that server I get an "access denied"
error message. Does anyone happen to know if it is possible to post to Qt's
mailing list through Nokia's NNTP server?

Thanks in advance,
Rui Maciel