Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Non Responding

Non Responding

A Petro

Surely there must be a way of fixing constant Non Responding Programs. I am
at my wit's end . Using Win XP pro

James D Andrews

A Petro snuck on to your hard drive to scribble:

> Surely there must be a way of fixing constant Non Responding Programs. I am
> at my wit's end . Using Win XP pro

Did you try uninstalling the program?

--
-There are some who call me...
Jim

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's
troublesome."
- Isaac Asimov

me again

Jeff Strickland wrote:

> Basically you said, I was driving down the highway and my car stopped running. What's
> wrong with it? All we can say with any certainty is that you do not have a flat tire.

The engineering majors discuss the problem:
The chemical engineer says, "it has to be bad gasoline."
The mechanical engineer says, "it has to be a carburator adjustment."
The Computer Science major says, "I know! Let's all get out of the car and get back
in again!"

m.anne

"A Petro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:j3uh88$i6e$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Surely there must be a way of fixing constant Non Responding Programs. I
> am at my wit's end . Using Win XP pro

I'm having the same problem. I can be reading my newsgroups and can open
the messages and then click on another message and nothing, does not open
up.
Am using windows xp.