Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Parition of Primary drive C which is the only drive in my WIN XP

Parition of Primary drive C which is the only drive in my WIN XP

Velocity53 Velocity53 is offline
Junior Member

Hi
I am running WIN XP Professional on my PC,the only drive i have on it is C,no secondary drives and i wish to partition the C into two equal halfs so i could use Drive C for OS and Drive D for data storage,but without formatting or installing a fresh copy.is that a possibility?