Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Yahoo mail goin to trash can

Yahoo mail goin to trash can

Lynz

Hi I am with xtra and use mailwasher and thunderbird for my email. As I
was missing some mail I checked out the yahoo webmail and discovered my
mail was all in the trash can, this included mail I had already
downloaded and also mail that I hadnt yet downloaded. Does any one know
what is going on here. Cheers L

bugalugs

On 30/08/2011 9:40 p.m., Lynz wrote:
> Hi I am with xtra and use mailwasher and thunderbird for my email. As I
> was missing some mail I checked out the yahoo webmail and discovered my
> mail was all in the trash can, this included mail I had already
> downloaded and also mail that I hadnt yet downloaded. Does any one know
> what is going on here. Cheers L

You're not the only one. All my incoming emails, which I have already
downloaded, from Sunday on are retained in the "Trash"
Not worrying me too much. Just curious.

Whole lotta suing goin on Ted NZ Computing 7 09-06-2010 10:26 AM
Re: Goin big time! Peter J Ross HTML 7 09-08-2008 09:24 AM
GOIN DEEP WITH THE 20D !!! Annika1980 Digital Photography 16 02-28-2006 07:45 PM
PCGear goin bust? t0ad NZ Computing 10 03-13-2005 10:07 AM
Mailwaher..OK emails not goin to OE? why? fredcromer Computer Information 1 04-21-2004 10:47 PM

Advertisments