Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > NAT & failover

NAT & failover

fuelectric fuelectric is offline
Junior Member

Hi guys,

My boss asked me the following:

We have a critical server located in network A, if this server fails we need to redirect the traffic from clients to another server located in network B. (Clients still point to server located in network A)

I had thought (for covering this contingency) to put the IP of server in a router interface (in network A too) as a secondary IP and do some kind of nat to get in any way to the server located in network B.

Please, any idea to accomplish this? Thank you!

cisco ASA/PIX failover and VPN, failover IP access problem Pit Cisco 0 08-27-2008 03:34 PM
Cisco 2600 ADSL with failover to Ethernet with NAT Jack Cisco 3 05-29-2008 07:35 AM
NAT and failover wan links spork Cisco 1 07-11-2007 12:11 PM
Stateful NAT failover = yes. Stateful CBAC failover = ???? Alec Waters Cisco 0 06-09-2004 01:38 PM
NAT or Not to NAT; how to do an Internet connection for a 100-PC company ? Al Dykes Cisco 8 10-29-2003 12:34 AM

Advertisments