Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > For the Americans who whined about CEO's making a couple million $'s...

For the Americans who whined about CEO's making a couple million $'s...

RichA

RichA

On Aug 29, 11:11*am, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 8/29/11 9:55 AM, in article
> (E-Mail Removed), "RichA"
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/26/tech...ck_bonus/index...
> > te_bn3

> Drives your Commie ass right up the wall, hee-hee!!!!

Hardly. The guy who once ran Disney got $800M in one year. Because
he earned it. If someone can run a company well, and that company
makes billions, then they probably deserve a huge pay-off. So the
next time I hear some lefty crybaby decry the oil companies making
record profits, I'll laugh. Then quote: "Get a job, you f------
slob."

John A.

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:22:57 -0700 (PDT), RichA <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Aug 29, 11:11*am, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On 8/29/11 9:55 AM, in article
>> (E-Mail Removed), "RichA"
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> >http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/26/tech...ck_bonus/index...
>> > te_bn3

>> Drives your Commie ass right up the wall, hee-hee!!!!

>Hardly. The guy who once ran Disney got $800M in one year. Because
>he earned it. If someone can run a company well, and that company
>makes billions, then they probably deserve a huge pay-off. So the
>next time I hear some lefty crybaby decry the oil companies making
>record profits, I'll laugh. Then quote: "Get a job, you f------
>slob."

I don't think folks are complaining about the oil companies' profits
per se, but rather the fact that such profitable businesses are still
getting government subsidies.

Ray Fischer

George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "RichA"

>> http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/26/tech...index.htm?hpt=
>> te_bn3

>Drives your Commie ass right up the wall, hee-hee!!!!

I'm sure it will give you a warm feeling next time you by anything
from Apple, knowing that you're paying just that much more.

Oh, and the tax rate on that $380,000,000? 15%. Remember that next
time you do your taxes.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) | The new GOP ideal

Ray Fischer

Bowser <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On 8/29/2011 10:55 AM, RichA wrote:
>> http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/26/tech...htm?hpt=te_bn3
>>

>I only whine about *bad* CEOs getting a ton of money. Like those bankers
>who kept their bonuses and asked us to bail them out. Apple has been a
>huge success, especially financially.

And the new guy has been running the company for, what, a year?

On Aug 30, 1:59*am, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Bowser *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >On 8/29/2011 10:55 AM, RichA wrote:
> >>http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/26/tech...ck_bonus/index....

> >I only whine about *bad* CEOs getting a ton of money. Like those bankers
> >who kept their bonuses and asked us to bail them out. Apple has been a
> >huge success, especially financially.

> And the new guy has been running the company for, what, a year?

Dear Lib hypocrites; Michael Vick (the dog fighter) just got a $100M
for six years of work. Where's the stupid, liberal moral outrage over
HIS salary? Is it easier to go after "evil" execs making $1M-$2M a
year?

Ray Fischer

George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> "RichA"

>>> Drives your Commie ass right up the wall, hee-hee!!!!

>> I'm sure it will give you a warm feeling next time you by anything
>> from Apple, knowing that you're paying just that much more.

>Doesn't bother me one friggin' bit. 1200 shares AAPL - average purchase
>price of $96.

Now diluted by another million shares.

>> Oh, and the tax rate on that $380,000,000? 15%. Remember that next
>> time you do your taxes.

>So what again?

Sucker.

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Aug 30, 1:59*am, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> Bowser *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >I only whine about *bad* CEOs getting a ton of money. Like those bankers
>> >who kept their bonuses and asked us to bail them out. Apple has been a
>> >huge success, especially financially.

>> And the new guy has been running the company for, what, a year?

>Dear Lib hypocrites;

Oh look, the right wing climate denier and all-round crackpot is
whining that he doesn't pay enough taxes. He wants to pay more so
that the very rich can pay less.

On Aug 30, 11:44*am, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 8/30/11 10:05 AM, in article
> (E-Mail Removed), "RichA"
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> And the new guy has been running the company for, what, a year?

> > Dear Lib hypocrites; *Michael Vick (the dog fighter) just got a $100M
> > for six years of work. *Where's the stupid, liberal moral outrage over
> > HIS salary? Is it easier to go after "evil" execs making $1M-$2M a
> > year?

> Because you would be called a "Racist"?!?

Gee, unless Vick was white, and we know that only they are deemed
meriting left-lib double-standards.

RichA

On Aug 30, 11:50*am, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
wrote:
> On 2011-08-30 08:44:56 -0700, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>

> > On 8/30/11 10:05 AM, in article
> > (E-Mail Removed), "RichA"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> Dear Lib hypocrites; *Michael Vick (the dog fighter) just got a $100M
> >> for six years of work. *Where's the stupid, liberal moral outrage over
> >> HIS salary? Is it easier to go after "evil" execs making $1M-$2M a
> >> year?

> > Because you would be called a "Racist"?!?

> Rich doesn't need to express an opinion on Vick to be called a racist.
> He established that long ago, along with being a xenophobic bigot.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck

Xenophobic?