Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to avoid the sorting of elements in the pallete component(netbeans)

How to avoid the sorting of elements in the pallete component(netbeans)

jaysaj jaysaj is offline
Junior Member

Hi ,
I have been working in one netbeans platform application development since past 5 months. In our project we have created pallete window to display our customized elements. The problem I am facing is now with order of elements in the pallete, It is coming as sorted. Actually I dont want the sorted order instead of that I need to add my order to elements in pallete. Could you provide me the solution avoid the sorting for pallete elements and how we can give our own order for elements ?

Thanks JaySaj