Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Direct Client Need: 2 Java Developers –Message Broker (Charlotte) Local only

Direct Client Need: 2 Java Developers –Message Broker (Charlotte) Local only

sarah Fernandes

Hi,

Please let me know if you would be interested.Email your resume on
Candidates with 5 yrs exp will be accepted. H1B's and any kind of
EAD's holders also acceptable.
Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward
those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement.
Please send resume with contact details & Rate confirmation
REQUIRES FACE to FACE interview no telephonic .Prefer LOCAL CANDIDATE
ONLY

Role Title: J2EE Developer

Location: Local to Charlotte, NC – Travelers: No
MAX RATE: 40-45 max corp -corp
The Job Description:

.. Message Broker – Development Exp
.. Java/J2EE Skill Base
.. Experience with Ant Scripting Skills
.. Experience with Broker development automation
.. Build- Forge IBM Tool- Optional Skill

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-444-2800
or email your resume on (E-Mail Removed)

Thanks,
Sarah