Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > libcurl on OSX

libcurl on OSX

Michael

Hi
how do i install libcurl on Mac OSX:
- the normal unix way (configure,make, make install) How to set x-code
options?
or
- the osx way as framework. how? no idea about that
Many thanks
Michael

Victor Bazarov

On 8/24/2011 4:41 AM, Michael wrote:
> how do i install libcurl on Mac OSX:
> - the normal unix way (configure,make, make install) How to set x-code
> options?
> or
> - the osx way as framework. how? no idea about that

Sorry, this is a *language* newsgroup, not a "how to install stuff on
MacOS" newsgroup. Try 'gnu.help' (or any other newsgroup with the name
starting with 'gnu.' or 'comp.sys.mac').

Richard Kettlewell

Michael <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> how do i install libcurl on Mac OSX:
> - the normal unix way (configure,make, make install) How to set x-code
> options?
> or
> - the osx way as framework. how? no idea about that

Don't. You should find that it is already installed.

--
http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/

Post data to http server using libcurl Raj Python 0 11-09-2006 12:08 PM
Post data using the libcurl Raj Python 0 11-09-2006 12:06 PM
Post data using the libcurl Raj Python 0 11-09-2006 12:06 PM
libcurl and expat Sylvain/11XX XML 1 05-23-2006 08:54 PM
Help getting started with Pycurl / libcurl ? gjzusenet@gmail.com Python 0 02-27-2006 11:58 AM

Advertisments