Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > comp.lang.c++.moderated

comp.lang.c++.moderated

Victor Bazarov

We're experiencing some gateway problems prohibiting any processed
articles from being posted to Usenet. If you're finding yourself
wondering about your recent (after Friday the 18th) posts, please be
patient, issues are being resolved, and all articles will appear when
the server is back in operation.

Thanks for your patience!

On behalf of moderators of c.l.c++.m

Victor Bazarov

On 8/23/2011 8:12 PM, Victor Bazarov wrote:
> We're experiencing some gateway problems prohibiting any processed
> articles from being posted to Usenet. If you're finding yourself
> wondering about your recent (after Friday the 18th)

Sorry, my bad, I mean Thursday the 18th.