Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: just got to have it!

Re: just got to have it!

Bruce

Val Hallah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://www.dpreview.com/news/1107/11...pussp810uz.asp

That is more camera than most people posting here will ever need.

Now wait for those same people to line up and tell you why this camera
isn't good enough for them.

David J Taylor

"Bruce" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Val Hallah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>http://www.dpreview.com/news/1107/11...pussp810uz.asp

> That is more camera than most people posting here will ever need.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

> Now wait for those same people to line up and tell you why this camera
> isn't good enough for them.

Most people posting here already know why, as you should.

David Dyer-Bennet

On Aug 21, 4:23*pm, Bruce <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Val Hallah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >http://www.dpreview.com/news/1107/11...pussp810uz.asp

> That is more camera than most people posting here will ever need.
>
> Now wait for those same people to line up and tell you why this camera
> isn't good enough for them.

I can display samples from at least three classes of photos
that I couldn't have taken with that camera. And that's
setting aside the speed of response issues, which are also
very important in a lot of my photos.

It does have more megapixels than any camera I have, though
.