Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Aquring network address

Aquring network address

sharonneaveliam sharonneaveliam is offline
Junior Member

Hi all- i am using a netgear router with a netgear adaptor for my desktop and was doing fine until I tried to contact a new laptop.Now I have internet access easily onthe laptop but get the constant message of acquiring network address on the desktop. I tried to re-run the program,unplug and re-set and am just lost at this point! Any suggestions? Thanks in advance