Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Strange Behavior on Default Web page

Strange Behavior on Default Web page

Stephen F Zelonis

I am building an ASP.Net site in Visual Studio. The site works fine when I
deploy it onto a server, however, if we set the default document of the site
to be the starting page and navigate to the site eg. www.sitename.com/,
the default comes up, but if we click any links on it to other pages in our
site, we get a blank window

If we go the the site by using www.sitename.com/default.aspx (which is set
inn IIS as the defualt home page),
everything works fine. Can anyone tell me what the problem is here?

I saw someone asked about this previously but saw no responses.

Any Help in this would be greatly appreciated

--
Stephen F Zelonis
If you feel a tingle, that's probably your DNA changing as you read this...