Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Capturing Referring URL to drive content

Capturing Referring URL to drive content

slamar slamar is offline
Junior Member

I have a client that wants to show a unique phone number on their website when the source of the traffic comes from a specific website (ie: google.com, bing.com or yahoo.com).

Is there a way to do this with javascript? I basically need to figure out a way to identify the referring website of a visitor. If so, can someone write out the code for me, please?

Referring to Data Source Controls across Content Controls Bill Nicholson ASP .Net Web Controls 0 09-10-2007 11:34 AM
getting a referring url? tiewknvc9 Java 2 09-11-2006 02:14 PM
Referring URL BernieH HTML 1 08-09-2005 12:01 PM
Referring to a frame's content from another frame Microsoft ASP .Net 3 10-04-2004 06:35 AM
Referring URL\VB George ASP .Net 3 02-09-2004 10:25 PM

Advertisments