Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Looking for Jr to Mid-Level C++ Developers

Looking for Jr to Mid-Level C++ Developers

Brian Yost

Good afternoon everyone, I am a Technical Recruiter at STONE Resource
Group in Atlanta, GA and I have a few opportunities for Junior to Mid-
Level C++ Developers. These are PERMANENT direct-hire roles for one
of our Fortune 500 clients. These positions can interview and start
ASAP. I will list a brief explanation of what we are looking for
below. Please email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) for full details
and compensation info. If you aren't interested but know anyone that
might be a fit, please forward them my contact information. We do
offer a Referral Bonus. Thanks!

*MUST HAVE*
-C++ (2-3 years)
-Web Services