Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Thermaltake Toughpower 1350W Power Supply

Thermaltake Toughpower 1350W Power Supply

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Hard OCP have reviewed the Thermaltake Toughpower 1350W Power Supply - here's a snippet:

Quote:
"Thermaltake is back on our test benches and back with some very big iron. Thermaltake made some of the "biggest and baddest" computer power supplies years ago and we are about to find out if the company does once again. However this Toughpower is well above a kilowatt and surely will have a limited appeal, but also surely attract a lot of attention."
Read more here