Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > BIOS password

BIOS password

08-13-2011
Hi! I have Toshiba laptop A120. When i start my laptop it asks for BIOS password and i dont know the password myself because I have never ever settep up a password. All my work is saved in it and i dont have an excess to anything. I would really appreciate if some one would guide me on how to get rid of this password. Thanks.

08-19-2011
Some Toshiba laptops out of the blue will start asking for a power on password I understand that there is no password the laptop will accept, the motherboard must have an issue. Toshiba is aware of this problem and will fix for free. If you get an error code after 3 wrong passwords you can get a master password from www.bios-unlock.com
good luck

09-08-2011
But if the problem still happening you could Buy or download a CD Called Hiren's That can makes you solves your problem! Just let me know if you problem haven't finish