Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Automatic email into PHP workflow

Automatic email into PHP workflow

ddoxey ddoxey is offline
Junior Member

I have clients who send us emails with translation instructions and attachements. Right now, we manually work with the emails and forward them to translators. Does anyone know how we can automatically have those emails go into a database with their attachements? This will help us kickoff an online workflow vs. doing everything manually through email.