Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > monitor discoloration

monitor discoloration

zenthex zenthex is offline
Junior Member

i woke up this mourning and turned on my computer to find the my montor has this orange-purple hue, i'v tried everything to fix it but i can't. i have an Nvidia Geforce GT220 graphics card, and some kind of DELL monitor. please help.

ZeLo ZeLo is offline
Junior Member

this has happend to me aswell i have a gain wood grafics card but its not the graphics card its actually the moniter also grab a magenate and put tha over the screen you willl see the coulour will chang k is that wats it llloks like for me it kinda looks like that on the right side its a purple tinge and down the bottom its a orange tinge ande the reste a greeny kinda tinge and no matter what you do you cant change how brite it is even know it looks really dark thats what its like for me i think one of the pins may be bent or something so thats my next thing im going to look at

just looked at my vga cable and it seems to be missing a pin even know it was fine two days ago so lets try to fix this together ok

discoloration around text... tiewknvc9 Java 2 05-08-2006 09:44 PM
discoloration on enhanced matte paper Michael McCarthy Digital Photography 0 05-07-2006 03:02 PM
Weird discoloration in IE Mike HTML 3 04-07-2005 05:53 PM
Monitor discoloration? Patrick D. Computer Support 7 10-27-2003 12:46 AM
Gold-ish discoloration? Del March DVD Video 10 09-08-2003 02:36 AM

Advertisments