Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Zentom System Guard virus – how to get rid manually

Zentom System Guard virus – how to get rid manually

old.boy71@yahoo.com

Zentom System Guard is a very dangerous fake computer security
software which comes from rogue virus family. This application is a
scamware which will be presented to you as a legitimate antivirus
program. It will scan your system and detect non-existing viruses to
scare you and then trick you into buying full version “Zentom System
Guard” to get rid of the viruses detected by it. You should not trust
this malware as it is a bogus program created by hackers to earn
money. Never buy Zentom SystemGuard because it has no ability to find
and remove computer threats.

Read the full story including removal guide at:
http://www.techvts.com/zentom-system-guard-removal

Rob

O look our clueless idiot from Pakistan is back, now under a different
name. Still has not learned that a PC and a Cisco router are completely
unrelated things. Probably too stupid to learn anything.