Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Store text in a database

Store text in a database

carlos.cruz@algeco.pt

Hi,

Suposing that I want to store a text where I've words in BOLD, and an
hyperlink in the middle of the sentence.
How can I store this information and have it published just as it is on an
aspx page??

Thanks in advance,
CC

Smirnoff

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) a exposť le 5/04/2004 :
> Hi,
>
> Suposing that I want to store a text where I've words in BOLD, and an
> hyperlink in the middle of the sentence.
> How can I store this information and have it published just as it is on an
> aspx page??
>
> Thanks in advance,
> CC

Strore it in HTML , and publish it in a Simple label ...

--
Smirnoff Ice