Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > He'll get you

He'll get you

JBarleycorn

I can still remember the 4th of July... running through the woods,,,,
but then you paved over paradise... and I haven't lived a day without
the girl, that I'd wish you'd get the **** out of my face and shut up. I
missed her, so shut the **** up.Who asked you\ I am afraid of someone I
love. I did bad, because I didn't punch you in the face to have a clue.
You took her away from me, That's a lie, I'm sure she did better than
what you imposed upon us with your chainlink fence.

I know I am "bad" because I haven't lived a day without her. I didn't
know. I didn't know that you SUCK. And you "economy" is tanking now\ Cry
me a ****ing river.