Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Indentation in Posted Code

Indentation in Posted Code

eliascm eliascm is offline
Member

Is there a way to keep the original indentations in posted code? The site removes it when the code is posted and the code is much harder to read without it.

joris joris is offline
Senior Member

if you put code between
[code]
-- code
[/code]
then the formatting will remain

eliascm eliascm is offline
Member

Thanks for the tip!

flymolo flymolo is offline
Junior Member

yeah when i copy the code from my editor tabs are missing in the post. I use editor option to change tabs into spaces before posting.