Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Help!Is there anyone tell me how to stop syncing iPad 2 to my Macbook?

Help!Is there anyone tell me how to stop syncing iPad 2 to my Macbook?

Ivymin Ivymin is offline
Junior Member

Help!!!
My iPad 2 has simply stopped syncing to itunes. I can still sync my iphone, but syncing ipad 2 has no effect at all. It creates a backup and toward the end of the sync process I get the following message: the sync is finished without doing any thing at all.
I can still transfer files to different applications . For example, i can transfer some movies to CineXPlayer but cannot remove any app from the ipad 2 or even install any app on it through itunes.
I am stumped and appreciate any help.

alysa alysa is offline
Junior Member

well,just try restarting your iPad. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPad. To turn iPad back on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake until the Apple logo appears.
Know more about how to sync iPad 2 contents to Macbook, which included the detailed tutorials of how to transfer your iPad 2 to your Mac.
Hopefully this works for all of you like it just worked for me!

Last edited by alysa; 07-31-2011 at 12:22 PM..

Altsan Altsan is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alysa View Post
well,just try restarting your iPad. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPad. To turn iPad back on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake until the Apple logo appears.
Know more about how to sync iPad 2 contents to Macbook, which included the detailed tutorials of how to transfer your iPad 2 to your Mac.
Hopefully this works for all of you like it just worked for me!
Have you rebooted your Mac and/or iPad? Upgraded iTunes or delete it and reinstall? Make backup of your app.

techpro techpro is offline
Junior Member

Do a hard reboot, use it until it shuts off and then recharge it

gigiwill gigiwill is offline
Junior Member

Pls make sure if you are using the latest version of itunes, if not, you should go to apple’s to download a new version and it may fix the problem. You can also ask for help on their support forum. Or… google your question how to transfer or sync ipad to mac and you will find useful info.

Last edited by gigiwill; 05-24-2012 at 02:28 AM..

timitiwinkle timitiwinkle is offline
Junior Member

welll its not a big problem upgrade your software of ipad
also check out new version of itunes .. mainframe modernization
make sure that if after rebooting your ipad is not working well then upgrade the software

Last edited by timitiwinkle; 06-24-2012 at 03:24 PM..

hourer hourer is offline
Junior Member

Log-in in to your iTunes account on your new Mac and then sync as normal. You'll be asked if you want to copy stuff from your iPad to Mac (which you probably want to do) and then you should be able to continue as normal. Remember to authorize your new Mac with your iTunes account as well.

CathyDavid CathyDavid is offline
Junior Member