Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Seeking an example on using Queue to update variable while threading

Seeking an example on using Queue to update variable while threading

Danny Wong (dannwong)

Hi Python experts,
I'm trying to use a dict structure to store and update information from X number of threads. How do I share this dict structure between threads? I heard of using a queue, but I'm not familiar with how it works. Does anyone have an example of using a queue to store variables/dicts between threads?

Thanks