Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Direct Client Need : 15 sr. JAVA Developer , MN

Direct Client Need : 15 sr. JAVA Developer , MN

sarah Fernandes

Hi,

Pl send your resume with your rate expectations. Email your resume on
Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward
those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement.
Please send resume with contact details & Rate confirmation
Only GC, USA Citizen, EDA Need GC/Citizens/EAD Only For MN this
requirement

Position: Sr JAVA Developer
Duration: 2 Years
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Total Positions: 15

Requirements

Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new
hardware, or to improve its performance.
Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures,
programming, and documentation.
Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to
design system and to obtain information on project limitations and
capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility
of design within time and cost constraints.
Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system
capabilities and requirements.
Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.

Required Skills:
• Java
• JavaScript
• REST
• JSON
• Spring
• Hibernate
• Test frameworks (e.g. Mockito, EasyMock, DbUnit)
• jQuery
• Tomcat
• Oracle
• SQL
• JUnit
Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-444-2800
or email your resume on (E-Mail Removed)

Thanks,
Sarah

lewbloch

sarah Fernandes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Pl send your resume with your rate expectations. Email your resume on
> (E-Mail Removed)
> Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward
> those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement, and shoot heroin.
> Please send resume with contact details & Rate confirmation and source ofheroin.
> Only GC, USA Citizen, EDA, heroin addict Need GC/Citizens/EAD/heroin addict Only For MN this
> requirement
>
> Position: * * * * * * * * *Sr JAVA Developer
> Duration: * * * * * * * * * 2 Years
> Location: * * * * * * * * * Minneapolis, MN
> Total Positions: * * * * 15
>
> Requirements
>
> Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new
> hardware, or to improve its performance, and to get more heroin.
> Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures,
> programming, and documentation, and shoot heroin.
> Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to
> design system and to obtain information on project limitations and
> capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces, and obtain heroin.
> Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility
> of design within time and cost constraints, and heroin supply.
> Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system
> capabilities and requirements, and heroin quality.
> Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance, and to shoot heroin.
>
> Required Skills:
> • Hypodermic syringe manipulation
> • * * * * Java
> • * * * * JavaScript
> • * * * * REST
> • * * * * JSON
> • * * * * Spring
> • * * * * Hibernate
> • * * * * Test frameworks (e.g. Mockito, EasyMock, DbUnit)
> • * * * * jQuery
> • * * * * Tomcat
> • * * * * Oracle
> • * * * * SQL
> • * * * * JUnit
> Kindly refer some of your friends with the same addiction. Your help would
> be appreciated, as would your heroin.
> Please let me know if you would be interested in heroin. Call *on 732-444-2800
> or email your resume on (E-Mail Removed)

It's a great job if you don't mind making minimum wage.

--
Lew