Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > micr font codes

micr font codes

richard

What are the codes used in printing bank check MICR characters with?

dorayme

In article <628t002lg49r$(E-Mail Removed)>,
richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What are the codes used in printing bank check MICR characters with?

A dangerous question. You should realise that if anyone told you,
they would have to kill you almost straight away.

--
dorayme

richard

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 08:13:47 +1000, dorayme wrote:

> In article <628t002lg49r$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> What are the codes used in printing bank check MICR characters with?

> A dangerous question. You should realise that if anyone told you,
> they would have to kill you almost straight away.

<runs to get captain america shield and green lantern ring>

Neil Gould

richard wrote:
> What are the codes used in printing bank check MICR characters with?

There is this new-fangled website called "Google"...

--
best

Neil

richard

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:58:03 -0400, Neil Gould wrote:

> richard wrote:
>> What are the codes used in printing bank check MICR characters with?
>>

> There is this new-fangled website called "Google"...

The only thing google does these days is sell you websites with tons of
their ads on it.
Google matches by each word given, not the phrase, even if you quote it.
Then gives dozens of offshoots of those words. Or just because that website
has the most ads on it.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

richard the sto0pid wrote:

> Neil Gould wrote:
>> richard wrote:
>>> What are the codes used in printing bank check MICR characters with?

>> There is this new-fangled website called "Google"...

> The only thing google does these days is sell you websites with tons of
> their ads on it.
> Google matches by each word given, not the phrase, even if you quote it.
> Then gives dozens of offshoots of those words. Or just because that website
> has the most ads on it.

Here's the very first hit that came up when I googled: micr font

http://www.micr-fonts.com/

--
-bts
-In a broadband world, you are just a dialup

richard

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:58:30 -0400, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

> richard the sto0pid wrote:
>
>> Neil Gould wrote:
>>>
>>> There is this new-fangled website called "Google"...

>> The only thing google does these days is sell you websites with tons of
>> their ads on it.
>> Google matches by each word given, not the phrase, even if you quote it.
>> Then gives dozens of offshoots of those words. Or just because that website
>> has the most ads on it.

> Here's the very first hit that came up when I googled: micr font
>
> http://www.micr-fonts.com/

I already have the fonts.
I'm just asking if html has the micr coding or not.
From what I've seen, apparently not.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

richard the sto0pid wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> richard the sto0pid wrote:

>>> The only thing google does these days is sell you websites with
>>> tons of their ads on it. Google matches by each word given, not
>>> the phrase, even if you quote it. Then gives dozens of offshoots
>>> of those words. Or just because that website has the most ads on
>>> it.

>> Here's the very first hit that came up when I googled: micr font
>>
>> http://www.micr-fonts.com/

> I already have the fonts.
> I'm just asking if html has the micr coding or not.
> From what I've seen, apparently not.

Use your style sheet.

--
-bts

Mayeul

On 27/07/2011 04:46, richard wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:58:30 -0400, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>
>> richard the sto0pid wrote:

>>> The only thing google does these days is sell you websites with tons of
>>> their ads on it.
>>> Google matches by each word given, not the phrase, even if you quote it.
>>> Then gives dozens of offshoots of those words. Or just because that website
>>> has the most ads on it.

>> Here's the very first hit that came up when I googled: micr font
>>
>> http://www.micr-fonts.com/

> I already have the fonts.
> I'm just asking if html has the micr coding or not.
> From what I've seen, apparently not.

Wait. Are you asking whether there are Unicode code points assigned to
them and HTML entities to these code points?

(answer to first: I don't know how to confirm a definitive no, but it
seems there isn't.)

(answer to second: At least not in any official DTD.)

--
Mayeul