Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Invitation for Open Source Project

Invitation for Open Source Project

Peter Penzov

Hi,
I'm starting a open source project which involves web based Java,
JBoss application server and JBoss Seam 3. I'm a student and I work on
the project in my free time for training. Every one who want to take a
part in this hobby project in his free time is invited. Send me e-
mail.

peter. penzov(at)gmail. com

I will send you development information

Regards