Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > xpath query question

xpath query question

nkeung nkeung is offline
Junior Member

below is my xml document and right now my query is: /description/*/text(), I can get all the text except that the text inside the < strong > lunch < /strong> which "lunch" doesn't display.

This is probably a simple fix but I just couldn't get it correct. Thank you for your help.

< description >

< ![CDATA[

< p >
Envie is a brand new Bar Lounge that offers a modern-design space opening onto Wyndham Street, where on busy nights the crowd spills out onto the street...
< /p >

< p >
If you are in for a < strong>lunch< /strong>, the Twangoo voucher will offer you two delicious Lunches &ndash; perfect for that lunch meeting, a casual date or just a get together with friends in a relaxed and modern atmosphere.

< /description >

xpath query query David Gordon XML 2 05-18-2005 03:33 PM
Are there any XPath parsers that generate XPath trees? goog XML 0 01-14-2004 01:47 PM
XPath that does not include other XPath Anna XML 0 07-31-2003 07:55 AM