Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Manual for Intel H67 Mobo.

Manual for Intel H67 Mobo.

Frank Williams

Don't Intel do proper manuals for there Mobo's, been looking for one for
a Intel BOXDH67CFB3 but I cant find a manual, only online Pics etc.

Like to update my old P4 system to a smaller M-ATX case one H67
chipset, I have picked my case but now what Mobo to get, I can get a
proper manual for a Gigabyte board.

Frank Williams

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:09:30 +1200, EMB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 25/07/2011 2:44 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:
>>

>> Don't Intel do proper manuals for there Mobo's, been looking for one for
>> a Intel BOXDH67CFB3 but I cant find a manual, only online Pics etc.
>>

>> Like to update my old P4 system to a smaller M-ATX case one H67
>> chipset, I have picked my case but now what Mobo to get, I can get a
>> proper manual for a Gigabyte board.

>Took me 10 seconds with google to find a manual Woger. Why don't you
>try getting off your arse and having a look for yourself?

Did try that but in the end did find a sort of manual but its not like
the other brands of MoBos.