Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > San Francisco square

San Francisco square

mmyvusenet

Hello:

I took the opportunity to take this photo of this small square of Lima:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5962347790/

and also this video:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5961987769/

Thanks for your comments.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

mmyvusenet

"George Kerby" escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:CA51C5A1.735ED%(E-Mail Removed).. .

On 7/23/11 8:51 PM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), "mmyvusenet"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Hello:
>>
>> I took the opportunity to take this photo of this small square of Lima:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5962347790/
>>
>> and also this video:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5961987769/
>>
>> Thanks for your comments.
>>
>> --
>> MMYV
>> http://www.mmyv.com
>>

> Looks like Lima has need of several hungry hawks!

Hello George, thanks for your comment, recently I took some photos of some
of the plants in winter:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5975691250/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5970980476/

I always try to keep improving these photos.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

John Turco

mmyvusenet wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I took the opportunity to take this photo of this small square of Lima:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5962347790/
>
> and also this video:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5961987769/
>
> Thanks for your comments.

San Francisco, California is celebrated city of the United States.

--
Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

mmyvusenet

"John Turco" escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:(E-Mail Removed)...

mmyvusenet wrote:

>> Hello:
>>
>> I took the opportunity to take this photo of this small square of Lima:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5962347790/
>>
>> and also this video:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5961987769/
>>
>> Thanks for your comments.

> San Francisco, California is celebrated city of the United States.
>
> --
> Cordially,
> John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> Marie's Musings <http://fairiesandtails.blogspot.com>

Hello John, interesting that you mention, by the way, I recently took this
photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5982811050/

Thanks for your comments.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

John Turco

mmyvusenet wrote:

> > "John Turco" escribió en el mensaje de
> > noticias:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >> mmyvusenet wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello:
> >>
> >> I took the opportunity to take this photo of this small square of Lima:
> >>
> >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5962347790/
> >>
> >> and also this video:
> >>
> >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5961987769/
> >>
> >> Thanks for your comments.

> > San Francisco, California is celebrated city of the United States.

> Hello John, interesting that you mention, by the way, I recently took
> this photo:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5982811050/
>
> Thanks for your comments.

I saw your outdoor flower shot; Peru's winters must be fairly mild, eh?

--

mmyvusenet wrote:

>> > "John Turco" escribió en el mensaje de
>> > noticias:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > San Francisco, California is celebrated city of the United States.

>> Hello John, interesting that you mention, by the way, I recently took
>> this photo:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5982811050/
>>
>> Thanks for your comments.

> I saw your outdoor flower shot; Peru's winters must be fairly mild, eh?
>
> --
> Cordially,
> John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> Marie's Musings <http://fairiesandtails.blogspot.com>

Hello, thanks, in winter there are usually 100% humidity, cold, and
sometimes a constant rain.

This is the last photo I took of this hardy species:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/6022753073/

Thank you very much always for your comments.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com