Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > timeout adjustment

timeout adjustment

kingfred777 kingfred777 is offline
Junior Member

I have just one simple question, I hope! Is there a simple way to adjust the page time out on my windows 7 p.c. and if so how? I have read all the reasons why you shouldn't on this site but I have some problems with my hands not always being fast enough to make some movement or change to a page to keep it from timing out, I guess I don't read fast enough!