Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Online trainings Embedded Wings An ISO 9001:2008 certified training Institution

Online trainings Embedded Wings An ISO 9001:2008 certified training Institution

ewings ewings is offline
Junior Member

Embedded Wings is an ISO 9001:2008 certified training institution has a comprehensive framework and repository of online courses offering high quality, state-of-the-art IT and business related e-learning trainings and courses. Our Online Trainings are designed for IT professionals who cannot attend standard classroom trainings due to time or distance limitations, or for those who simply want more flexible trainings. The courses feature hands-on tasks, real-world applications and use a multi-pronged approach involving self-study, interactive on-line classes and homework assignments with a mentor on call.

Learning new skills and technologies by actually involving in it Ė this is the only way to move up in the ladder of oneís career path. Our mission is to help Software Professionals achieve success in their career by providing online training services by the best of Industry and Technology Experts. We just donít contribute the knowledge of the subject but we share the life of the software. We are passionate & famine to create more software experts who can serve the industry for long.

We provide online trainings on Informatica, Datastage, OBIEE, Teradata, SAP-BOs and other software technologies.

Highlights at Embedded Wings:
* Web and Audio conferencing. Screen sharing to view the presentation & trainer's screen.
* 2 hours of Theory and practice lectures are conducted by industry expert consultants in the weekdays.
* Execises with real environmental applications are assigned to the students to boost up the skills and confidence level.
* The instructions are conducted by industry experts in an environment that provides access to technical resources equivalent to those found in the actual work environment.
* An excellent material and online doubts clarification session through online.
* Provide post training support to the candidate like resume preparation, Interview preparation and self evaluation test.

For more queries, please call us at +91-9000599542 or email us at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Visit our information site: www.embeddedwings.in